The 10th International Conference
Exploring Culture: Consumption, Organization and Communication
May 17-18, 2012,
Rapid changes in the world raise new challenges for culture forcing it to follow principles of economic laws. The purpose of the conference is to communicate research results and future research ideas, discuss about culture as an interdisciplinary object from the perspectives of philosophy, communication, technology, management, economics, education etc.
We invite researchers and practitioners, representatives of cultural and creative communities, art and business organizations as well as those who are interested in cultural issues and are keen to participate in an open scientific discussion.
For the 10th annual conference, in addition to the theme of the conference as set above, papers are invited to address the following topics:
Theoretical Approaches to Contemporary Cultural Philosophy
· Culture and Consumption
· Culture and Education
· Socio-Cultural Processes and Media
· Globalization, Culture and Technologies
· Cultural Communication
· Culture and Gender
· Cultural Organizations
· Culture Management
Conference Language: English. Presentations take 30 minutes.
Conference Venue: Kaunas Faculty of Humanities at Vilnius University, Muitines str. 8, Kaunas, Lithuania.
· Deadline for registration and abstracts submission: December 20, 2011.
· Authors’ notification: January 20, 2011.
· Deadline for early bird registration: March 10, 2012.
· Deadline for paper submission: March 20, 2012.
· Final deadline for registration: April 10, 2012.
· Deadline for submission of the presentation in MS Power Point: May 10, 2012.
· Conference event: May 17-18, 2012.
If you have any questions, please address them to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event!
Conference is organized by
Department of Philosophy and Culture Studies
at Kaunas Faculty of Humanities (Vilnius University)